sunnuntai 15. tammikuuta 2012

15.01.2012

   I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time. Problem is I have NO idea how to use this blogger!!! It's took me 3 days to figure out how to put a picture up (the one that's up at the top). It' not the most flattering picture of me and Emma but it'll have to do since I don't understand how to change the sizing. I would like a picture of myself on the "about me" section on the right, and a timeline strip thing(??) that a lot of people have on their blogs showing for example their kid's age or a countdown to an event. So if anyone knows how to add them, don't hesitate to comment :D

   Starting this blog is more of an experiment. My ideas are always jumping up and down and I forget everything, so maybe this will keep things organized. Also, everyone is always asking about Emma so if anyone wants to know what's going on in her life, here they can see what she's been up to. I've also heard requests to write about "the emotional struggles of a single teen-mom", but I don't like sharing my feelings so probably not gona happen. Anyways, already know what my first proper entry will be about but who knows when Emma will give me the time to write it!

Restfull Sunday to all :)

2 kommenttia:

  1. This looks like a great idea Amelia, I hope you keep it up. You and Emma both look lovely :-)

    Tom.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hei Amelia!! Tulen ehdottomasti lukemaan blogiasi!! Ehka viela joku paiva nahdaan! Tiia

    VastaaPoista