maanantai 30. tammikuuta 2012

Playtime

   Now that Emma is older she's so much more fun to play with. She explores and learns new things all the time. Although, some games mommy doesn't really approve. I think her favorite game is "What can I taste next?" I know some kids stick everything in their mouth, but I think Emma is obsessed! I mean she goes around with her mouth open, a predator look in her eyes looking like she's ready to attack. She chews on metal poles, toilet seats and the end of the hose that brings the dirty water out of our washing machine..very sanitary. Sometimes she lies on her stomach - arms and legs spread out on the floor, chewing on the end of my boots. She looks so ridiculous :D
Emma helping out with chores

   Whenever we're somewhere with less people around, I let her crawl around on the floor. No joke, if she had a leash on it would feel exactly like walking a dog.



   
Angelina Jolie mentioned a qoute in her book: "you can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation". I've realized that's really true, and it's so much more fun spending time with someone if you get to explore your imagination. I try to spend as much time as possible playing with Emma, but honestly it would be a lot more fun if she would understand what I say. I try building obstacle courses, tents and other games for us, but she doesn't seem to care for them (or maybe just not yet...).
Our little jungle :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti