perjantai 31. elokuuta 2012

Daycare

Emma has been at her new daycare this week, and frankly, she hates it :( sucks. Apparently she's crying all the time... The people there keep trying to convince me she's sick so I took her to the doctor AND THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER. I swear she's just crying cause she is so intimidated by the size of the place. They should really know how to deal with that :( Nonetheless she's fine once I pick her up and she's same old same old Emma. Here she is in our yard in some over-sized clothing :P 


Talking on the phone
This kid is such a genius. She knows a bunch of tricks :P She can do plie and piruetti :D aka she bends her knees and then turns around. She also knows how to talk on the phone, she can even blow her own nose! And she knows to say kakka while she's pooing or peeing, which results in me saying "yes I know, I can feel it down my leg"

princess' need to be pretty :)
So yeah it's a bit weird writing here again, I hope someone can give me ideas to what to write about.... like if you want to here more about our schedule / games or my school or even our feelings. Note you can post anonymously ;)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti