lauantai 25. elokuuta 2012

Little school girls

Emma is changing daycare on Monday, and is going to a BIG one with many kids of all ages. I'm so scared for her! I preferred that she had a more intimate environment in her previous one, but unfortunately I just couldn't make it there sometimes by 17:00 to pick her up :( She already has her back-pack packed and tomorrow I'll buy her a folder, that she can use to store her artwork, and a diaper pack :) I also bought her these ugly Cars-indoor shoes, and yes I was being cheap but common she'll need new ones soon anyways.

I had my first week of classes at uni and its been really nice so far! I actually like my courses, and enjoy (so far) reading for them. This has come as a huge surprise to me, and my family, considering I slacked off all of high school :D

We took pics for mommy's first day in school :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti