torstai 23. elokuuta 2012

MOOMINWORLD

   I know I'm a bit late writting this in, but I have to show pictures and tell about our amazing trip to Moomin World! I used to go there as a kid, and it has definatly changed quite a bit since my visit.

   We had the enjoyable company of my dad's girlfriend Heini and her daughter Silja. We spent a few hours on Väski, an island with obstacle courses and events for children, which was great for Silja and she seemed to really enjoy it. We then continued to Moomin World, which was AMAZING. All the moomin characters were there, singing and dancing for kids to join in. Emma was in the front line clapping and stepping to the beat. For those who haven't seen Emma dance... you've missed out. The most adorable thing in the world. That girl is going to end up and amazing dancer. There was also a theatre where Moomin and his friends performed a play about them in the Wild West. :) We ate makkaraperunoita and did some shopping in the moomin store. Unfortunatly we didn't have time to see everything, but atleast there's more for next years trip!

Äiti ja Emma



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti